How To Get a Login / Cómo Conseguir una Entrada
|We want you to contribute to the Willamette Valley agriculture wiki!
In order to add pages, upload documents and images, or edit a page you need to be a member of the wikidot community and obtain a login. This login is to ensure that we protect the site against spam and promote accountability.
To become a wikidot member and add or edit pages, follow these steps:
- Click the words “create account” on the top right corner of the WVA wiki screen
- Follow the prompts to enter a screen name, your email address, select preferred language, enter a password (and reenter it), and type the displayed security code. Then read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- The site will re-direct you to a page that asks for your verification code. This will be sent to you by email. It may take a few minutes to receive the e-mail. In the message, a verification code and a link will appear.
- After these few steps are completed you will have two options:
- You can either click the link in the email and it will automatically sign you in, or
- You can manually enter the verification code into the box on the page that you were re-directed to.
- Once signed in you will see a link for the Willamette Valley agriculture wiki.
Now that you have become a member, use your email address and password to login anytime to the WVA wiki. On the top right corner of the page, next to the “create account” is the “login” button.
See How to Contribute under Adding Information for more instruction on contributing to the Willamette Valley agriculture wiki.
|How To Get a Login / Cómo Conseguir una Entrada Translation Needed.
La traducción española para este sitio es un trabajo en curso. Redacte por favor cualquier gramática o las faltas de ortografía que usted encuentra.